Training data from Adaptive Learning gives deep insight into:
- Individual learners, including areas of strength and weakness in training
- Group learners, including working groups and whole company departments
- The company as a whole, including overall training performance of staff in relation to benchmarked criteria
Having this data at your fingertips gives companies insight into:
- Gaps in skills. This information could be useful for developing talent search strategies to close these gaps.
- Individual and group training progress. This could help companies zero-in on re-training strategies to develop core strengths and boost underdeveloped ones in existing staff.
But in a surveillance economy, and in an age of data breaches, there will naturally be concerns about data protection and privacy. Here’s some information that may reassure you.
Adaptive Learning: High Standards for Data Protection
Our clients’ privacy is important to us. At Area9, we strive to find a balance between generating intensive data, and respecting individuals’ and companies’ privacy.
The European Union (EU) has some of the most comprehensive regulations about data protection and privacy in the world. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), for example, addresses the issues of data protection and privacy for all individuals within the EU and the European Economic Area (EEA), and regulates the exportation of such data outside of these regions. In our work with EU clients, Area9 has always satisfied all regulatory requirements about data privacy and how client data is used.
Adaptive Learning users have the option to anonymize the data collected about learners, providing an additional level of privacy, in necessary.
And it is up to the businesses themselves to dictate who can access this anonymous data.
In other words, Adaptive Learning anonymous data isn’t a hire or fire tool: it is intended to be 100% beneficial to the learner.
The benefits of Adaptive Learning are numerous, and include:
- Personalized learning and recharge options to achieve learner mastery over training materials
- Mechanisms to uncover and eliminate unconscious incompetence — what learners don’t know they don’t know — for safer and more efficient work practice
- Faster training time — up to 50% faster than traditional training options — so learners spend less time in training and more time doing their jobs
And with data privacy guaranteed, what’s not to like?
Access this document to learn more about how Adaptive Learning has worked for other companies and can also work for you.